Arbor Networks: A Leader in Network Monitoring and Security Solutions
From the Internet data center edge to the service provider core, the world’s leading network operators and Internet service providers turn to Arbor Networks to proactively fend off malicious threats such as botnets and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, while strengthening the availability and quality of their services. In addition to being the de facto standard for network security and availability solutions, Arbor enables its customers to reduce costs by improving IPv4 and IPv6 traffic engineering, peering and other operational efficiencies. Additionally, Arbor’s solutions are a strategic investment for service providers, allowing them to utilize the same solution for infrastructure visibility and security to deliver new, differentiated, revenue-generating managed services such as MPLS VPN visibility and DDoS managed security services.
Network Security & Visibility Products
The Pravail® Availability Protection System (APS) from Arbor Networks® focuses exclusively on stopping availability threats such as DDoS. Data center operators and enterprises can now deploy Pravail APS appliances to stop application-layer DDoS attacks and disrupt botnet communications at the enterprise or data center edge. They can also integrate Pravail APS upstream with their service providers’ DDoS protection services to stop volumetric DDoS attacks.
With Pravail APS, your data center can gain the power to:
• Detect and block emerging application-layer DDoS attacks.
• Deploy a turnkey solution to stop threats immediately.
• Prevent illegitimate botnet communications by leveraging real-time security
intelligence from Arbor’s Active Threat Level Analysis System (ATLAS).
• Mitigate volumetric attacks by coordinating with Cloud-Signaling enabled providers.
With best-in-class network security, visibility and analysis capabilities, Arbor Peakflow is the solution-of-choice for a majority of the world’s ISPs and many global enterprises. These organizations use Arbor Peakflow to:
• Optimize availability by proactively detecting and mitigating network-wide anomalies
caused by Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, botnets and other threats.
• Enhance operational efficiency by modeling traffic across the entire network.
• Increase profitability by delivering new secure managed network security
• Improve capacity planning and simplify compliance via real-time network analysis
and historical reporting.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org